Mastering the webphone
Step 1: choose where to contact me
With web2contact, you can work from anywhere. You can therefore choose where your calls will be sent:
- to the integrated webphone. You can call with a headset plugged into your computer;
- to an IP telephone compatible with the SIP protocol. There are several resellers and manufacturers, but most are compatible with our solution;
- to a fixed or mobile, professional or personal telephone.
Step 2: Manage your phone status
3 states are possible to define if the user is available or not:
- not available.
Phone state does not affect outgoing calls. An agent can make an outbound call with an unavailable state.
You are ready to call :
Pick up an incoming call
As soon as your number is in service, the call scenario is created, the distribution queue is open, agents can connect to the web2contact tool to receive calls.
If necessary, review the Receiving Incoming Calls section.
To receive calls, your webphone must be in the ready state
When a call is presented, the webphone will offer you either to accept or to refuse the call. To do this, you just have to click on one of the 2 buttons.
All you have to do is click on accept to pick up an incoming call.
Make an outgoing call
As soon as the number to be displayed has been configured, agents will be able to connect to web2contact and start calling.
To make an outgoing call, simply enter the phone number to contact in the webphone and click on the green button to initiate the call.
Make an outgoing call via a telephone prospecting campaign
As soon as the number to be displayed has been set up, and you have created and set up a telephone prospecting campaign, agents will be able to connect to web2contact and start prospecting.
When agents log in to the web2contact tool, they only see the campaigns they have access to in the campaign drill-down.
To start prospecting, the agent must click on the icon of the campaign on which he wishes to work. Depending on his access rights, he can see 3 actions:
- Process the files,
- Create a sheet,
- Explore the records.
To correctly process the file, you must choose “Process files”. The contact sheets will open automatically.
- Or you have opted for the preview mode, which is the default processing. In this case, when an agent is available, a file opens and it is up to him to click on the phone icon to initiate the call. This mode allows the agent to read the file before making the call.
- Or you have opted to activate automatic dialing and automatic hanging up, which are used together in the advanced settings of your campaign. This is the progressive mode. In this case, the system automatically dials the number when the form opens.