How to identify and report an incident
What is an Incident ?
An incident is an event which is not part of the standard operation of a service and which causes, or may cause, an interruption or a reduction in the quality of service.
Distinguish an incident
We can speak of an incident when a phenomenon recurs several times within a fairly short period of time.
- several calls cut systematically within a few minutes can be considered as an incident
- a few calls cut over a fairly long period cannot be considered an incident, especially if the caller is using a mobile (see various network problems)
Some situations can occur in case of disturbances on the Internet connection of the users, in most cases, it is enough to make a disconnection / connection to restore normal operation.
- the "Accept" button does not appear on the interface while a call comes in
- user can't change their phone status in the drop down list
If the problem persists despite disconnecting/connecting, support can be contacted.
Report an incident
The declaration of an incident can be done in different ways:
- use the "Assistance" button on the interface
- use the "Report a problem" function in the "Call History" page
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org *
- call support by phone *
* contact channel reserved for managers to centralize requests; it also allows managers to be informed of the difficulties encountered by users.
In general, each incident report must be accompanied by as much detail as possible.
For example, for repetitive problems on calls (cuts, crackling, etc.), use the "Report a problem" form on the "Call history" page because it already contains useful technical information for the support service.
For any questions, contact support.