Telephone prospecting campaign statistics
Form processing indicators
The "Processing" tab includes all the statistics inherent in the prospecting campaign files and presents a summary of your activity on:
- the number of file openings,
- the duration on the sheets (average, minimum, maximum, total),
- the number of file openings per agent,
- the number of file openings per campaign,
- the hourly distribution of file openings.
You can filter data by date and time, campaign, agent, and listing status.
Indicators on agents
The "Agent" tab filters ticket processing by agent with a global view first :
You will then find a detailed view by agent showing the number of tickets processed by prospecting campaign. You can filter data by date and time, campaign, agent, and listing status.
The "Status" tab presents the distribution of the statuses of the sheets for the actions carried out over a defined period with:
- the number of open files: an open file is a qualified file, regardless of the status;
- the number of completed files: a completed file is a processed and qualified file that will no longer be offered again.
You will also find the distribution of files by status, filterable data by campaign, agent, date and time. The different statuses are:
- Agreement / Interested: the interlocutor is interested in the offer.
- Refusal / Not interested: the interlocutor refused the offer after listening to the pitch.
- Direct refusal: the interlocutor refused the offer without having listened to the arguments.
- Call back later: the caller wants to be called back later.
- Unreachable / No answer: the file has been opened a certain number of times in succession without obtaining a contact person.
- Maximum number of openings reached: the file has been opened a certain number of times in succession without being able to qualify the call (Nobody absent, does not wish to answer today, etc.).
- Wrong number: the phone number is wrong.
- Duplicate: the record is a duplicate.
- Not usable: the file does not contain a telephone number.
- Excluded: the card is excluded from the campaign.
- Abandoned: the file has been opened and cancelled.
In the last tab "Details of actions" you will find a table summarizing all the actions carried out over a given period.
You can filter data by date and time, campaign, agent, and listing status. The data can be exported in PDF format.
You will also find a shortcut to access a file select to view it and modify it if necessary.
For any questions, contact support.