How to add a send SMS button
Our software has an SMS sending module that is easy to add to a call script and quick to customize.
Please note: the sending of SMS having a cost, it is subject to authorization by your manager.
Create a send SMS button in your questionnaire
When creating your questionnaire, select "Send SMS" from the list of fields.
Configure the SMS to send by clicking on the icon . In the field properties, you will define:
- The button label
- The help text : small mnemonic text which can for example give the click conditions to the agents
- The sender : Who sends the SMS ? The name can contain numbers or letters
- The default recipient : You can either pre-fill the field with the salesperson's number, for example when confirming an appointment, or leave it empty and enter the customer's phone number to send any confirmation.
- The text to send : You can pre-fill the field with the SMS text. It will be modifiable before sending to add a detail for example.
- SMS messages are limited to 160 characters
When qualifying your file, you will find the button to send an SMS. As a reminder, the "numbers" and "message" fields can be modified :