How to manage alerts
Your contact has picked up your call, they are interested in the offer you are presenting to them but do not have time to continue the conversation.
You can easily schedule a callback by using the "Call back later" status in the prospecting status list.
The "To be reminded later" status allows you to manage several scenarios:
- The contact wishes to be called back at a specific time (date and time),
- The contact must not be called back during a known period (holidays for example),
- The contact wishes to be called back later without any particular request.
The contact wishes to be called back at a specific time
Your contact has a busy schedule and asks you to call him back at a specific date and time. In this situation, all you have to do is enter the date and time requested by your contact.
The contact must not be called for a known period
The contact you are trying to reach is on a business trip or on vacation and will not be reachable until a known date.
You have the possibility of "blocking" the form during the period of absence of your interlocutor.
For example, you call your contact on April 1, but the caller is absent until April 15. You can therefore plan to call back your contact from April 15, just enter this date in the appropriate field.
On the date indicated, the ticket will be "unblocked" by the system and will return to the normal flow of tickets to be processed.
The contact wishes to be called back later without any particular wish
Your interlocutor has agreed to take your call but is not available to discuss further. He asks you to call him back later without specifying a specific time.
In this case, you can use the "Remind later" status by leaving the date and time fields blank.
The 'Remind later' cards with appointment date and time have priority over all other cards.
To make good use of the "Recall later" status, here is a summary of how file upload works in our phoning software.
- At the start of production, the system first offers the user (telemarketer) unprocessed forms.
- As the calls are made, the system gives priority to the files that have the status "To be called back later" with a date and time of the appointment filled in.
- Finally, when there are no more unprocessed files or appointments with date and time, the system will draw from the stock of files with a non-priority follow-up status (answering machine, not answering, busy, at call back later without date or with date only).
You will find all "Remind Later" contacts under the "Manage Alerts" menu. Telephone alerts will only appear on this page (not tickets) and provided that a date and time for the reminder have been specified.
For any questions, contact support.